AREAS OF FOCUS
• Fashion Law
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Internet Law
• IP Mergers and Acquisitions
• Mediation And Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Representative Clients
• Representative Cases
• Helpful Links
Providing Comprehensive Branding And Trademark Representation
In order to build a successful brand, a business needs a distinct identity that consumers recognize. Protecting that brand is an important part of protecting the business. At Colucci & Umans, we are experienced in every area of domestic and international trademark law, and we guide companies through the legal complexities of both growing a business and protecting their brands. In addition to its international prosecution practice, the firm also has an extensive litigation practice.
We frequently represent clients in the following areas:
- Initial searching and clearance of trademarks
- Filing of trademark applications
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Policing existing trademarks
- Licensing trademarks and trade dress
- Prosecuting infringement, unfair competition and dilution of intellectual property
- U.S. and foreign customs regulations
- Building and managing global trademark portfolios
For almost 30 years, we have been providing the personal service and value of a focused, boutique law firm, coupled with extensive experience handling complex national and international intellectual property cases. Our attorneys provide practical, cost-effective representation specifically tailored to your business needs, without the unpredictable hourly billing rates of larger firms.
Personal Service From A Trademark Law Firm Serving Clients Worldwide
At Colucci & Umans, we provide our elite services to businesses ranging from startup companies to multinational corporations. Our lawyers are responsive, thorough, and will go above and beyond expectations to provide the support your company needs to compete in a global market. We work both as problem solvers, to keep your business running smoothly, and as skilled litigators, successfully defending clients in proceedings worldwide.
To schedule a free consultation with experienced nationwide and international intellectual property lawyers contact us at 212-935-5700.